Two years after christening a brand-new headquarters in Cumberland County, West Shore Home has opened its third corporate office.
- This one is an 82,000 square facility in the Dallas suburb of Irving, Texas, that includes office space for more than 120 employees.
- “West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate and this is the next step in our goal to become America’s most admired home remodeling brand,” West Shore Home president and CEO B.J. Werzyn said in a statement.
- The company has just under 2,600 employees nationwide, up from nearly 1,700 when it unveiled its headquarters at 3 Crossgate Drive in Hampden Township two years ago.
- The company added a second corporate HQ last summer at 4600 Westport Drive in Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County.
What’s the new space for: In addition to offices, the Irving facility includes space for corporate training and a distribution center serving West Shore Home branches in Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah.
- The warehouse space stores window, door and bath products for remodeling jobs west of the Mississippi River.
- The Dallas/Fort Worth area also is home to the company’s facility for training installers and salespeople.
The background: Founded in 2016, West Shore Home has grown to 36 branches in 17 states.
- Its gross revenue in 2021 was nearly $660 million, up from about $457 million in 2020, according to the Top 500 list from Qualified Remodeler, an industry trade publication.
- In 2022, West Shore Home purchased a Minnesota technology company to accelerate development of technology designed to improve the customer experience.
- Earlier this year, Werzyn was named a finalist in the Greater Philadelphia Entrepreneur of the Year competition, sponsored by professional services firm EY.