A Lancaster-area home-care company has purchased the corporate headquarters of Drayer Physical Therapy Institute in Swatara Township, Dauphin County.
- Druk Homecare Services, a home-care provider based in East Hempfield Township, paid $1.7 million for the 20,812 square-foot office building at 8205 Presidents Drive, according to county deed records.
- Druk plans to relocate to the second floor of the building from its current Harrisburg-area office on East Park Drive in Lower Paxton Township, according to Daniel Alderman of Lemoyne-based real estate firm NAI CIR.
- He represented the seller, Wrightsville-based Summitt View Associates LP.
- David Alderman of NAI CIR represented the buyer.
- A person answering the phone at Druk declined to comment.
The building: It is the corporate headquarters for Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, which was founded in 2002 by physical therapist Luke Drayer.
- Drayer had occupied both floors but has now consolidated operations to the building’s first floor, which it uses for administration and training, Alderman said.
- Drayer’s lease lasts through March 31, 2024, according to a company spokesperson.
- Drayer was purchased in 2018 by Alabama-based Upstream Rehabilitation but continues to operate under the Drayer name. Luke Drayer retired several years ago, the company spokesperson said.
- Drayer operates more than 125 PT clinics in 11 states.